CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anxious

Right now I am attempting to wait patiently for Wednesday to come, attempting being the operative word. I have been fortunate enough that time has really flown over the past year for TTC. It is just the occasional two week wait for the Doctors appointment that drives me nuts! But never before has even the two week wait been as frustrating as this. What am I waiting for? Well if I haven't tired your ears off telling you I will give the short version of it. I am getting an U/S to check to see if I have produced any follicles (eggs) worthy of baby making. I guess that it is what is driving me nuts, it is possible that there will be nothing there and that this month there will not even be a two week wait (that is the wait after ovulation before taking a preg. test) I know that I am over thinking everything, as I always do.
Other than that today was an alright day. We were all so tired here that we were late getting to church... it was not my first choice but we got there. I was very pleased today to read the scriptures as a family (Steph, Nate, Basil and I, Sage was asleep in out bed.) We are on track to finish the entire Book of Mormon by the end of the year.
Well that's all for tonight!
Allie

3 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

Allie,
Just hang in there! Heavenly Father will give you the child he has waiting for you in due time. I know that the wait is killing you. Waiting is never fun. Maybe he is trying to teach patience? (I know he taught me patience after my accident.) Or, maybe he is waiting for the child to be ready for you. Maybe he/she isn't ready to leave Heavenly Fahter. All in due time.
Megan

OlmsteadFamilie said...

Thank you Megan your words helped. I will use them often, thank you again. I will hang in there, I promise.
Allie

Megan & Alex said...

You welcome :)