CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dr. Appointment Today

Alright, so I went to the Doctor's office today for an ultrasound to check my follicle (egg) size. I was fortunate to have Nate with me, which was wonderful to have him there for support. So the verdict: the egg was only .9mm in size and the egg needs to be at least 1.8 in order to be baby-making ready. In essence he was not able to give me the trigger shot because the egg was not big enough but I will go back on Monday for another ultrasound to see if the eggie, or as I like to call it "baby possibility," has grown at all. However Nate will be leaving on Sunday so even if it is big enough on Monday I may decide not to have the trigger shot because of the lack of husband.
In short, I am optimistic and looking forward to next cycle where the Dr. will increase my meds to see if I can get some bigger eggies (just not too many I don't want to be Octo-Mom)
Thank for everyone's love and support!
Allie

3 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

Thats awesome that they are growing! I have been following your story for a while now, and I am so happy that they are growing! That means that the meds are working!
Good luck Allie we are praying for the next one!

OlmsteadFamilie said...

Thanks Megan! I appreciate it!!!!
Allie

Megan & Alex said...

You are SO welcome!