CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What I shouldn't think about

Right now I am having such a hard time not thinking about everything that could possibly go wrong if I got pregnant. I mean with all the work we are putting into trying to get pregnant, I feel like the moment I find out I am pregnant I should hit the bed and never leave it. There are so many complications!!!!!! I know I shouldn't think about it but sometimes I can't help it.
At this point I am hoping to find some hope in being able to get pregnant. A week from today they are going to check my follicle size to see if I have any baby possibilities. I just do not know what I would do otherwise... sometimes I wonder what other people looking in think...
That's all,
Allie

1 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

I think that if you get pregnant that it is not going to be possilbe to completely stop thinking about all of the complications. That is your first Mother;y instinct. Is to start thinking about all the bad that could happen. All I can say is try not think about it and think about all of the good. Like: feeling yout baby move for the first time, getting the news that your pregnant, watching your baby on the ultra sound screen. Stuff like that. Good luck Allie :)