CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

About Time

I guess it is about time to make this post. I was holding out hoping that by some miracle that there may be some good news this month. So as you can guess, I got a big negative. Now we are onto a different medication (Femera) and the Dr. is going to check the follicles and egg production half way through the cycle. What does this mean, I really don't know. To me it means that I will now pray for a March baby instead of a Feburary one. I am learning to be patient and know/hope that my effort will pay off.
Right now I feel like the Dr. and many others have given up on me, what truth there is in that statement I do not know. I just know that most people don't understand what I am going through, or really what to say to me.
That's really all I can say at this point...
Allie

3 comments:

Tyson and Capri said...

Allie you are so right..Not ONE person will ever know how you feel or what YOUR going through (even if they are in the same situation)Your a strong girl and i look up to you for that.Good luck and know your in my prayers!!

OlmsteadFamilie said...

I miss you so much Capri, sometimes (make that always) I wish Utah was closer to NY. Thanks!

Megan & Alex said...

Hey Allie! How are you? It's Alex and Megan! I didn't you you were on the blog world!!! How fun!