CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

MISSING: SANITY


If you are reading this letter it means that I have officially lost Sanity. This is not a hoax, or even a lame Geiko commercial, this is the real thing. Sanity was last seen on May 16th, 2009 at the Olmstead residence. It is believed that Sanity has left in response to what may have appeared as an altercation. This was in fact not an altercation, but merely a disagreement. That being said the disagreement took place between I, Allie, and Basil, my highly vocal puppy. The event took place at follows:
• Basil was placed in his well furnished crate @ approximately 9:30pm at which time he began sounding an alarm that can only be characterized as fire-alarm.
• This alarming noise the continued for the next 45 minutes before finding peace.
• Peace was short lived as Basil decided, that the house was all too peaceful.
• 10:30pm the alarm begins to sound yet again.
• At this time I entered Basil’s room and took Basil outside.
• Basil did not need to urinate, or otherwise relieve himself, in fact the only thing Basil was interested in was finding his way to my lap…
• After returning inside I immediately returned Basil to his bed and shut the door.
• 10:35 the alarm resumes, this time displaying a greater variety in his vocal range.
• 11:30… Shhh! The noise/siren/alarm has stopped…\
• 11:37, the noise/siren/alarm has returned
Now, one can see it is difficult to pin point just where Sanity left as my brain and body were otherwise engaged in caring for Basil. However, the fact remains the without Sanity I am unsure of how to get through the rest of the night. So it is with this sincere request that I ask who ever finds Sanity, or knows where to find Sanity contact me immediately.
Out of my mind,
Allie

1 comments:

Tyson and Capri said...

Ha ha i'm sorry allie...I just have not gotten around to it yet but i will get it done soon just for you:)