CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

What joy life can bring

A great deal of changes have been happening in the Olmstead house. With my graduation from MVCC coming at the end of the year I have been trying to choose which colleges to apply to. I have narrowed it down to two different schools: SUNY IT in which I would major in psychology or if I am able to get into the program Utica College Occupational Therapy Program. I am really hoping for the second but will have to wait and see as the time gets closer. Of course we are still working towards becoming foster parents and are still on track to be done around May/June time frame. I am also going to see a new Doctor about my fertility issues and Nate and I are going to try once again to conceive. We are not getting our hopes up, but want to give it another try. This does not change our plans for foster care as we still plan to do foster care even if I do become pregnant. That is probably more than everyone needed to know, but that is what I get for blogging after my bedtime.
Allie

0 comments: