CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Ten-Plus Most Annoying Thinkgs to Hear When Your Trying to ger Pregnant

HELPFUL HINTS
"Just relax and you'll get pregnant" (Who hasn't heard this?)
"My friend pink adopted a child and got pregnant the next day. Have you considered this? You mean have I considered adopting a child for the purpose of getting pregnant... nope hadn't crossed my mind.
"Have you tried..." "Have you read..." "Have you heard..." (These normally end in something absolutely silly/unrelated when it comes to fertility)
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
"... it took us four months to conceive our third child" Operative words FOUR and THIRD... please someone tell me how this compares? There should be a law against comments like this!
"I can't believe you are having such a tough time I get pregnant every time my partner walks into the door" (or some form of the same comment)See above comment
"Things could be worse" (No really?)
"I bet this experience has brough you and your partner a lot closer" Of course, so would brain surgery... you should try it!
COMMENTS YOU CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HEARD
"Are you pregnant yet?"
"You are still not pregnant?" Stressing the still...
"Do you have a good Dr." Actually I am using a vet but thanks for asking!
"Plenty of people live happily without children" Thanks for sharing!
LEAVING YOU SPEECHLESS
"Heavenly Father has a reason/plan/purpose for putting you through this" Although this notion may be true... trust me I have already thought of it you don't need to tell me.

I hope someone got a laugh out of this because I know it was good venting for me to write it.

Allie

2 comments:

Melody Calvert said...

NO.SHIT. ughhh...... i 1000000000000% agree with you.

Jason and Kimberly Bryant said...

THANK YOU!! You finally said what has been on my mind!