CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Anticipation

Nate and I have been hard at work cleaning our house to prepare for Friday, when the social worker comes for a visit. We really do not know what to expect, but home that all goes well. Wish us luck :)
Other than that let me see, Sage is starting to calm down a little. Mostly for Mommy because I am the enforcer! However, Daddy is her playmate and she rarely calms down around him. We have been socializing her with another dog and that has been helping. Since there is a language barrier between Sage and us (LOL.) That is really all I can think of not much else is going on. Nate loves his new job and I am adjusting to school. Till next time!
"What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God."
Allie

0 comments: