CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thoughts

Alright, Nate and I obviously made the choice to adopt through foster care now how do we decorate their bedrooms. Difficult? Yes, how do you decorate a gender neutral bedroom, better yet 2 bedrooms. For this reason I am turning to my friends and family to give me ideas. Here is what I know. We are requesting children from the ages of 2-7, either boy or girl (we have no preference.) We are also hoping to also foster a sibling set, hence the two bedrooms. So far the larger bedroom is painted light blue, with a navy blue rug. The other room will be painted yellow with green walls. So where is the dilemma? Well we still need bedding and decor... any ideas?
Allie

1 comments:

Tyson and Capri said...

Allie i havent forgot to call you back life has just been so busy so i promise i will be calling you very soon:)