CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm a future Mommy!

Right now Nate and I are in the process of putting our life stories on paper to become foster parents and may I just tell you their are questions I never expected to answer. We are both so excited to become parents and will do all this paperwork with a smile on our faces because we know the reward for our patience and labor. I am personally feeling the joy and excitement rushing throughout my entire body, this is what I have been looking forward to since the day Nate and I were sealed for time and all ETERNITY. The support we have received has been absolutely amazing, it has truly shown us how many people we have that love and support us.
I AM GOING TO BE A MOMMY! I am so excited, and nervous because I want to be the greatest Mommy possible and help our children/foster children to reach their potential and beyond. Like every other parent, I want the best for our future children!!!!! Well now that I am just rambling... but honestly words do not describe my excitement. Thank you again to all those that have showed their support!!!
Allie

2 comments:

Tyson and Capri said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! And it was good talking to you the other day! I forgot to tell you to tell jen congrats on the new baby!

Tyson and Capri said...

my computer has been broke but i will get some soon..you need some too:) but i am feeling much better we go to the doctor on friday and maybe find out what we are having...