CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Lil' Kicker's name will be...

Nate and I are just too excited to keep it in our little girls name will be...
***
Emeralynn Rae Olmstead
***
This is a name that both Nate and I have loved for the past 3 years. Where did it come from? Well, I made it up. Most everyone knows that I love the color green and therefore love Emerald as well. Somehow the name grew from there I do not know how but it did and I couldn't be happier with her name. When we found out that we were expecting a girl I could not think of any other names that would fit her. We decided that this must be her name, and to be honest I believe it fits her unique personality.

3 comments:

Tyson and Capri said...

I love it!! I need a belly picture my friend:)

OlmsteadFamilie said...

Belly picture... alright I will add it to my to-do list!

Megan & Alex said...

That is a beautiful name! I love it! :)