CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I should breathe

Yes, I know that the statement made in the title is one obvious by nature. The fact however remains that I am quite capable of forgetting to breathe and relax. There is so much going on that sometimes I wonder if it is humanly possible to be making the right choices. Between school, work, the house, sage (puppy), foster care and infertility I just don't know what to do with myself. I WANT IT ALL! I want the white picket fence in the perfect neighborhood, my masters degree, Nate and I to have careers, and 4 or more children. Please tell me is this too much to ask :(
I will be patient, I have to learn to be patient with my achievements in life... they will not all come at once.
Allie

1 comments:

Jason and Kimberly Bryant said...

Ok ..so you are totaly going to hate me for writting this but...
I read a quote the other day that has really helped me in over coming my frusturation. It goes,

" If you have faith in God, have faith in his timing."

easier said then done, I hope all your dreams come true.