CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby A and Baby B





These are my babies, cute as they can possibly be @ only 5 weeks and 6 days. The nurse was able to see both babies, although the pictures do not show both we did see them. We honestly feel so incredibly blessed! In addition the love and support we have received from family and friends has been amazing, more than I ever anticipated. We will most likely be seeing a great deal of our babies over the next few weeks and I will continue to update with pictures. It is only 34 weeks until I am able to hold my babies, my gift from Heavenly Father! I am just filled with gratitude that he has given me such a wonderful blessing!

Allie

6 comments:

Tyson and Capri said...

YEAH allie i am so so happy for you..Heavenly Father not only sent you 1 miracle he sent you 2!! what an amazing thing. Its so wonderful being a mommy and have that sweet baby straight from heaven look you in the eyes:) they are precious

Megan & Alex said...

Allie! Thank you SO much for sharing your pictures of your amazing little babies with us! I am so happy for you. I wish that you lived closer so that I could see you in person and watch you grow. It is the most beautiful thing in the world in my eyes.
<3

Nanette said...

Allie, remember, with twins it will probably be LESS then 34 weeks until you get to hold them! :o)

OlmsteadFamilie said...

It is crazy to think that it could be that soon! WOW!

Amanda said...

WOW TWINS!!! Congrats!!!!

OlmsteadFamilie said...

Thank you! We are thrilled!