CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

...The News

I once had this strong opinion that I should wait to tell everyone I was pregnant till I was at least 12 weeks... Well I have officially thrown that out the window! Call it what you will but we all know I have trouble keeping secrets and the truth is how could I with news like this. I AM PREGNANT!!! Nate and I know that this is truly a blessing from our Heavenly Father and an answer to so many prayers offered through out the country. I have been learning about more people everyday that I have kept our family in their prayers, and can I just say I feel blessed!

Right now I am 4 weeks pregnant and 16 days past ovulation with an HCG of 638! The due date is July 3, 2010 according to my math. We will have another HCG Wed. and then three ultrasounds week 6, 7, and 8 before I will go back to my OBGYN. We are grateful for the life we have be entrusted with and pray for a safe and uneventful pregnancy.

Thank you to everyone that kept us in your prayers, words will never truly express my gratitude.

Allie

4 comments:

Melody Calvert said...

Alli I am SO HAPPY for you two!!!! You know how I feel already so I don't need to go crazy, but I really am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! You are one of the most deserving out there, and I can't begin to describe how great of a mother and parent you're going to be. Congratulations, from the bottom of my heart <3

Tyson and Capri said...

Allie i really am SO SO happy for you guys!! YOur going to be a GREAT mommy!!

Megan & Alex said...

ALLIE!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I am so excited for you and Nate! I cannot express to you how happy I am for you two! I am SO happy that Heavenly Father FINALLY answered your prayers and sent you a baby!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so HAPPY! Congrats! I cannot wait for follow up blogs!

OlmsteadFamilie said...

Thank you! We feel so blessed!